Learn Air Filtration with Leading Experts, Tuesday
April 12, 2022, Tuesday, 8:00am-10:00am EDT
Course Objectives This course will provide you with an overall understanding of air filtration principles, technologies, and applications in various market segments, such as HVAC, transportation, industrial dust removal, gas turbines, paint spray booths, clean rooms, hot gas filtration, air purification, personal protection, etc. The current emerging high demands for air filtration associated with healthier environments will also be discussed, along with new developments and trends in the global filtration market.
1. Air Filtration Fundamentals
- Airborne particles – sizes, optical-aerodynamic diameters, settling velocity
- Filtration mechanisms
- Application of mechanisms to HVAC filters
- Charged media and discharge
2. Air filtration for Cleaner and healthier environments
- Why Use Air Filtration for Control?
- Surging demand for air filtration
- New requirements and guidelines for air filtration
3. Market Applications
- HVAC Filters
- Air Filters in Transportation
- Industrial Dust Removal
- Gas Turbine filtration
- Hot Gas Filtration
- Personal Protection
- Air Purifiers
4. New Development and Trends
New Courses Available Now
Current Global Filtration Market, Challenges, Opportunities, and Trends, Bob Mcilvaine, Christine Sun, Sean O'Reilly, Kevin Jameson, Val Hollingsworth, March 15, 2022.
Nonwovens in Filtration, Gajanan Bhat, March 29, 2022.
Filter Media Technologies, Christine Sun, April 5, 2022.