Filtration Hour: Women in Filtration
Got a filtration question? Ask experts at Filtration Hour! Register for free here.
The Waterloo Filtration Institute continues its Sustainability Session in Filtration Hour, featuring Women in Filtration, November 9, 2023, 10:00-11:30 am EDT. Participate in a live Q&A session with leading female experts in the filtration field. Gain insights, network with professionals, and stay updated on the latest trends in the global filtration and separation industry. Chaired by Dr. Iyad Al-Attar, WFI Strategic Director, and moderated by Dr. Jenny Berens, Filter Engineering Manager at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies, this session features a panel of distinguished speakers from around the world, including:
1. Marwa Zaatari, PhD, Chief Science Officer, DZINE Partners, USA
2. Eliane Khoury, CEO, VFA Solutions, Netherlands
3. Marta San Román, Director General, AFEC, Spain
4. Yasmine SKANJI, PhD, Director at ZAACK, IGIENAIR Group, France
5. Swarna Agarwal, PhD, Sr. Material Scientist, PTI Technologies, USA
6. Fadia Abdel Ghani, Energy Efficiency Expert, JSMO, Jordan
7. Farah Mneimneh, PhD, Postdoctoral Res. Associate, Iowa State Univ., USA
8. Lisa Greenfield, BDMM, FilterPro, USA
Have a burning question about filtration? Look no further than the Filtration Hour! Join us for a live Q&A session where industry experts from around the world come together to provide answers and insights on all things filtration. Whether you're curious about air, water, or any other type of filtration, this is the perfect opportunity to tap into the knowledge of leading professionals.
Explore More Opportunities::
Discover and get involved to stay updated!