Facemask Market and Technologies
Mark your calendar for the latest update on Face Mask Market and Technologies, April 26, 2022, Tuesday, 8:00 am-10:00 am, EDT.
Sarah Smit, Director, Laboratory Operations, Nelson Laboratories
Bob Mcilvaine, President, Mcilvaine Company
Dr. Peter Tsai, Professor, University of Tennessee
Dr. Christine Sun, President, WFI
Dr. Jayesh Doshi, Founder, eSpin
The objective of this webinar is to provide the audience with the latest update on facemask market analysis and understand the technologies used to make facemasks, especially meltblown electrostatic changing technologies, as a primary method used for making core facemask filtration layers. We will also discuss new developments in test methods and certification standards for the facemasks, as well as nanofiber technologies in facemask applications, emerging new developments, and trends for future growth.
1. Instruction (Christine Sun)
2. Updated Market Analysis (Bob Mcilvaine)
3. Meltblown Processes and Electrostatic Charging Technologies (Peter Tsai)
4. Nanofiber Technologies in Facemask Applications (Christine Sun)
5. Face Mask Performance Requirements and Testing Methods (Sarah Smit)
6. New Developments and Trends for further growth (Christine Sun, Jayesh Doshi, Bob Mcilvaine, Peter Tsai, Sarah Smit)